Protecting your Home and Family from Rat and Mouse Problems
Treated rat and mice infestation
“Nat who performed the work was very courteous and friendly. Over 3 visits he laid down poison and traps in variously locations around the house/loft and bricked up an access hole the rats were using to get in. He explained rat and mice behaviour and explained what he was doing at each step of the process. I would use this company again in the (hopefully unlikely) event the problem reoccurred.”
Having rats or mice in your home is more than an inconvenience – they can be a serious health risk particularly in kitchens or areas where children play. Rats, mice or even a single mouse can also do significant damage to your home and furniture by gnawing through wood and plastic. Rats and Mice can even cause house fires by chewing through electrical cables.
Signs that rodents are present in your house
The typical signs of a rodent problem are:
- Scratching – noises in the walls or ceilings as mice scurry around within your wall,
- Droppings – mice leave small, dark droppings particularly along walls or in areas of significant rodent activity such as in cupboards or under sinks.
- Distinctive smell – mice leave a trail that leaves an ammonia-like smell, often inside or under your kitchen cupboards.
- Damage – mice have teeth that grow continuously and will gnaw on wood, plastic, cables and other hard materials
- Nests – mice build nests with shredded material such as newspaper and fabrics. These will tend to be in hidden places such as behind fridges. Nests will often contain young mice.
Professional Rodent Control
While amateur DIY products are a cost effective way to control small infestations of mice, professional pest control is required for more established mice colonies or where there is a repeated infestation. Pegasus Pest Solutions service Technicians provide highly targeted treatment to deal with any rodent problem and will offer advice on how to keep your home free of mice in the future. If you are asking yourself ‘how can I get rid of mice’ call us, we can help !
Pegasus Pest Solutions are your ‘go to’ pest exterminators in Portsmouth for effective rodent control services. Our highly trained technicians operate across Hampshire and offer hassle-free pest control services. We identify, monitor and treat rodent infestations quickly and in the most efficient manner.
Pegasus Pest Solutions offer a call-out service to deal with mice and other pest problems in the home. Our service is fast, effective and offers the highest level of safety for your family, possessions and pets.
If you would like to arrange a visit by one of our technicians – call us:
- Office: 023 9309 2101
- Mob: 07501 70 2101